• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Importance of turbo balancing

svein

Reaction score
im about to start rebuilding my gm8 turbo with a new shaft, new bushings and a new whicled wheel. I see a lot of people install the wicked wheel without balancing it. How stupid of me would it be to do that?

Good to hear! I honestly vant remember what I did, bug the turbo is still doing good! :)

all is well in Norway, hope everythingis good at your side of the pound top! :)

Good to hear! I honestly vant remember what I did, bug the turbo is still doing good! :)

all is well in Norway, hope everythingis good at your side of the pound top! :)
Good hearing all is well over there, all is good here despite that virus crap stuff. LOL
I went into the machine shop yesterday to get the bore on the WW turbine increased slightly, I wore My mask into the shop, Kelly got up from His chair and said, You dont need to wear Your mask in here, I told Him, I just got back from a trip over to Denver and I aint taking any chances of spreading this crap to someone else, if I would have to happen to have it, he immediately shoved his mask onto his face. LOL

Back