• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

howdy!

dtibbals

Official Gun Nut
Reaction score
Hey guys! I finally found out about this place, glad to have a new home. As we all know the old place has gone down the crapper, its sad to see but glad we all have a new home to make even better.

David
Naperville, IL

Hey Dave. Good to see you made it over here. You'll love it. We still on for doing some hunting. As soon as I get a little bit of free time, I will make sure I give you a call or email. I still have all your info.

Hey Dave. Good to see you made it over here. You'll love it. We still on for doing some hunting. As soon as I get a little bit of free time, I will make sure I give you a call or email. I still have all your info.

Yup I am game! I went out to my club yesterday and shot some trap for a bit, could not ask for a nicer day! If you ever want to go out and shoot some at my club hit me up, I am there all the time.

Back