• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi Guys

Joefox97

Reaction score
This is my first post to a blog, EVER! I'm not much of a talker, so blogs have been a little intimidating to me. So I hope I can break through and open up a little.
I have three trucks. A 98 Chevy K2500 extended cab. 84 Chevy C20, and a 63 GMC 1000. Yes, a Chevy guy, and unapologetic about it. I drive my 98 regularly, but all of them are projects. And I have my own idea of what to do with each.
I was a professional truck (the big ones, sometimes called simis) but now I drive them. So my time is a little limited. So I hope I can give some ideas and advice as well.
Thank you all for being here and I look forward to talking you all

Attachments

• 20220426_202311.jpg
    20220426_202311.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200104_144555.jpg
    20200104_144555.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 2
@Joefox97 welcome to TTS.. we're glad to have you .. love the square body..you'll find a world of info here and a great bunch of guys.. others will chime in to welcome you and don't feel bad, TTS was my first and still only social media I use..

Welcome. Nice trucks!
I suggest listing each of the trucks in your signature area, along with any modifications they have. That way whenever there is a question, we see each post details of what we are discussing, and you don’t have to type it out each time.

in your account details there should be a signature setting. there you have a free form box to add anything you like that will always appear every time you post anything on the forum

Back