• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Here's something you don't see every day. . .

Hopefully I can get a chance to find out who owns it and talk to them and let them know about this forum. I'm 99% certain that it is P-30 chassis based.

Seriously leave that guy a note! I would love to hear weight, 0-60, and mpg.
Plus of course if he is cruising the country, he could probably use some help from time to time on the road.

I wonder what the 0-60 time is on that.

I think it is like mach and measured in calendar units.

Seriously leave that guy a note! I would love to hear weight, 0-60, and mpg.
Plus of course if he is cruising the country, he could probably use some help from time to time on the road.

Not to mention 'courtesy parking' for those in the forum that have extra space in the driveway.

Could he even get on an interstate and not cause a rolling road block? I guess he could travel all non interstate. There is that option on mapquest for routes.

Does it even have a 'gas pedal' or just an on/off valve?

Planning vacation: Must accurately predict clothing trends and value of your dollar because if not you'll be broke and out of fashion by the time you get there.
That's funny shit Brad...

Idk. I bet a turned up pump with some good injectors, and an under/overdrive unit, it would not be that bad.

Keep in mind also the fuel savings compared to anything else available at the time.

I have a friend with a 6.2 turbo400 hmmwv- full time 4wd, 37x12.50x16.5 mud tires that with all his crap on it, weighs in at 17,000#. Still pulls 14.5 mpg. Yes it is slow, but not a lot slower than my 6.5 n/a hummer was weighing around 6,000# when I first got it.

And I can remember bombing down I-15 from the NTC to Barstow in a 6.2 N/A 4-door HMMWV with traffic at 80+ MPH, and boy was that canvas flapping LOUD!

HAHA, yeah getting rid of the soft top sure made mine quieter. The different seats and sound deadining in hummers make it a different rig. Guys that own both constantly comment how different it is to drive the two.

Back