• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello

You don't "have" to come to a new site... Just DP will end up having a people that will be no help in getting information from :)

I take it you must have got my message :thumbsup:

Glad all the boys are here!!

One thing I've learned that you can count on in life, -and that's change.

Just when you start feeling warm and cozy, -brace yourself!

Glad to have ya on board Chicago!!

I just posted the truth about what's going on in the other thread. We don't have to segment/rebuild. Ya'll can read it and make up your own minds and go from there.

Chicago - good to see you! How's the truck coming?

Rob ;)

Truck is good. I had the fuel cut-off solenoid go, took me a day to figure that one out.

I am putting in the herculiner as I type (not literally) so I hope that turns out good. I had to cut corners and do that myself becuase I do not want to shell out another 500 bucks when a gallon is 70 bucks and then all i need is a case a beer.

I want to dyno it so bad but I keep getting boost problems. I blew the gaskets out of the drivers side manifolds. I was boosting it for a launch and the number 7 cylinder gasket poped out, dam that was loud!

That hurculiner stuff is great. I'm using it on the aftermarket suspension arms and skidpan on the cherokee, and it is some tough stuff!

You blew out an intake gasket??

WHAAT???

How much boost did it take to do that??

Bolts might have been loose, -eh?

Truck is good. I had the fuel cut-off solenoid go, took me a day to figure that one out.

I am putting in the herculiner as I type (not literally) so I hope that turns out good. I had to cut corners and do that myself becuase I do not want to shell out another 500 bucks when a gallon is 70 bucks and then all i need is a case a beer.

I want to dyno it so bad but I keep getting boost problems. I blew the gaskets out of the drivers side manifolds. I was boosting it for a launch and the number 7 cylinder gasket poped out, dam that was loud!

That hurculiner stuff is great. I'm using it on the aftermarket suspension arms and skidpan on the cherokee, and it is some tough stuff!

You blew out an intake gasket??

WHAAT???

How much boost did it take to do that??

Bolts might have been loose, -eh?

I hit 34 PSI on the gage, almost maxed out the gage. The bots didn't seem loose.

Back