• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello from hellmira n.y.

Stoney

Reaction score
New to forums and diesals ..got a 97 c 3500 6.5td...crew cab dually..she's a beast..but she's sick..trying to nurse her back to health. Lol...newest prob..she WILL run with out a p.m.d. resistor..didn't have one since I bought her...I put a #9 in her today and she refused to start... took it out and she started right up..

Welcome, I am also new here and new to the 6.5's. Just bought a 97 2500 series Suburban project. But then again aren't all vehicles projects?

You ain't lying... I put more into this old girl since I bought her a year ago then I paid for her by far... But I can tell you this these trucks are solid... her problem is the last owner down in Georgia did not keep her maintenance up on her so I've been playing catch up with her trying to get everything done that he should have done years ago..

Back