• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Guess my horse power & torque

Nessmuk

Reaction score
6.5 optimizer, hx40w2, wmi, moose junior pump, marine injectors, 4 into 5 inch exhaust, unsure as of yet what boost I'll make, guess 10 to 15 psi for now. 4l80 transmission, np205, 36 inch bias tires, 4.56 gears. I'd like an educated guess at the numbers at the engine and at the wheels just out of curiosity.

i pick up about 30/60 with my WMI on. But yeah, when it kicks in, it's the torque that gets the big jump. Lighting my billet 40 goes from decent to instant. Great torque over a broader curve

Under 1/3 is wmi. Over 1/3 meth is wMi.
Over half is wetmethonal, not water...

Hope you get to shove your numbers in my face by crushing my guess;)

With a P-400, OE IP, 3.73's, OE tires, marines (IIRC at 2100 pop), 3" down / 4"back, ATT (with matched tune), and a slushbox I was ~245 / 394 at the wheels. Actually, turned out the fan-clutch was partially locked, so I might have had a little higher than that.

I'd expect a moose jr and those mods to do better if they can cleanly burn the fuel.

Back