• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Good Day, saying Hello

Roycer

Reaction score
My name is Royce R, from Maine.
I have a 2006 lbz CrewCab SLT 83k original miles.,
4.56 gears, 6” fabtech lift. 37” kuhmos, 20” fuel octanes
EGR blocker plate, 5” exhaust,

wanted to introduce myself and say hi to all and hope everyone had a great holiday season so far,

Welcome to the forum Roycer.
My son has a 2006 LBZ. He is thinking of eliminating the exhaust fluid thing and doing an EGR blockoff, he says if he does that He then would need a tune.
I dont know how all of that works but He says He will increase the MPGs significantly. 🤷‍♂️😹😹😹

Welcome to the forum Roycer.
My son has a 2006 LBZ. He is thinking of eliminating the exhaust fluid thing and doing an EGR blockoff, he says if he does that He then would need a tune.
I dont know how all of that works but He says He will increase the MPGs significantly. 🤷‍♂️😹😹😹

Shouldn't be any Def fluid on a 2006 LBZ, Marty, not even a particle filter.

I've got one sitting in the garage, I bought the right year model, I believe as far as having good power and not having DEF, or having to do that regen stuff. I think the 2006 and early 2007 were the last of the Duramaxs that avoided the new emission crap.

Back