• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/12/first-look-gmc-sierra-all-terrain-hd-concept.html

I saw that this article was writen back in December and the truck itself was at the Chicago Auto Show as a concept a few weeks back, but haven't seen anything on here. If GM only had the balls to actually built this truck, man this thing would be a beast! They have taken the best of the Ford Raptor and the Dodge Power Wagon, and put a Duramax/Allison in it to top it off.

Having the past experience, the first thing I thought of is this would be one BAD @SS truck to work on a pipeline. And I have first hand experience, the IFS did and would hold up to heavy off roading. Especially with those Fox Racing shocks.

SierraAllTerrainHD.jpg

I saw the picts of it, pretty sweet. A few things i'd change stylewise but overall cool concept. Hopefully some ideas make it to the real trucks.

I don't see it happening. But, I'd love to have one!

Back