• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GM NOS mud flaps. What do you think?

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Last weekend I went to a swap meet and found these NOS mud flaps. It was about the only thing I found other than a case of R134 Freon. It was $4.16 a can. Anyway got the flaps installed today I think the look really good. They are the plastic rigid kind.

DSCF1118.jpgDSCF1119.jpgDSCF1117.jpg

Those look good, especially with the black paint at the bottom of the truck -matches right up.
Just noticed that now that you pointed it out. The flap comes right up to the line. Must have been designed for the truck?;)
Nice Leroy!

Thanks. Its the little things in life. I'll do a double look now until I get used to them.

Looks good! We have the same style on our 05 (obviously designed for the 99+). When we took it in to get serviced one time, the guy asked where we got 'em, he wanted a set for his new 05 too!

Looks good! We have the same style on our 05 (obviously designed for the 99+). When we took it in to get serviced one time, the guy asked where we got 'em, he wanted a set for his new 05 too!

I want a set for the 03. Wonder if the rears are different for quadrasteer?

Source Unknown

I wouldn't think so, but who knows. We got 'em from the dealer back in the day. I'd guess they still could get 'em?

Ive been thinking of using the 88 glass style and making some kind of cover for them to look more modern.

I want a set for the 03. Wonder if the rears are different for quadrasteer?

Source Unknown

Yes, they are different. Molded splash shields, black with white bowtie logo for use with RPO NYS (4-Wheel Steering) is 12498055, according to the parts catalog at least.

Back