• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Glow Plug Relay & harness mount

SnowDrift

Ultra Conservative. ULTRA!
Reaction score
There is some sort of mount I saw in a picture recently that looks like it relocates the glow plug relay and possibly the wire harness that is near the firewall. It seems to me it was a thick (1/4"-3/8") plate that was vertically mounted across the rear of the intake. Is this something someone here sells or makes? It looked like a really nice setup, but I didn't think to capture any further information on it when I saw it.

The 2000 K3500, 6.5 that I have has the GP relay mounted on a bracket and I believe that the rest of the harness terminal connectors are also fastened to this same bracket.
I dont think that it is a 1/4” thick though.

What I saw was certainly a custom piece. It looked like an aluminum plate that had been laser cut if my memory serves me well. I'm not referring to the formed angle type bracket the harnesses mount to from the factory.

Back