• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GL Possible GTG?

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Great Lakes guys. I'll bet if we can get our asses in gear we could get the oil can up here for a DTR get together some time in the next month or so. Somewhere around NC or C Indiana seems reachable for our states if somebody over there could arrange a location. I would be fine with driving over in the AM and back in the evening. I'm available any Sat or Sun except the W/E of Aug 15.
Just throwing it out there...

Yes it is the oil can will be coming back through here in a few weeks. Doc has it in his truck.

Mid Sept. sometime? NE Indiana, Southern Mich, NW Ohio? FT Wayne? If WE can get some of these guys to wake up...:D

Mike, have we thought a time that could be good for a GTG? Spring time now, would be a good Saturday or Sunday afternoon for a grill out...

How's Sat. May 15th at my place up by Sycamore/DeKalb. It's 5 mi off I88? Plenty of room to park trucks. I could do burgers and dogs on the grill. Lots of room to park the trucks and have a gtg. Bunch of Ill/Wi/In guys on here so I could post this up in a couple of spots. Little woman's out of town that day anyway.

How's Sat. May 15th at my place up by Sycamore/DeKalb. It's 5 mi off I88? Plenty of room to park trucks. I could do burgers and dogs on the grill. Lots of room to park the trucks and have a gtg. Bunch of Ill/Wi/In guys on here so I could post this up in a couple of spots. Little woman's out of town that day anyway.

Yeah, post it up where you think it would fit. I know the 15th would work for me for sure. I'd have no problem bring any kind of food if you would want. No need for you to do all work of having us and get the food. I pretty familiar with that area, I was down there summer and winter of '08 doing a pipeline project just south of Dekalb (yard was set up in Malta), so I was driving down that way 6-7 days a week through Sycamore and DeKalb. I can PM you my phone number if you want and you can let me know if you need me to bring anything.

Back