• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EBAY FIND

Ok, I went back and looked. For new old stock- that price isn’t crazy high. The dirty condition of it, and the fact that it has the top drive for vacuum pump- I thought it was used

But when the price is higher than can be had for a new one that is warranty able for less from a real business? still no.

I agree, there are people that will pay higher dollar. But in the old 6.2 crowd? Not many. I saw many nos for around 100 when I was first looking at adding centermount turbo to my hummer. The n/a hummers/ vans use an engine speed sensor oil pump drive that gets in the way of turbo. Maybe prices came up more in last couple years and the vacuum drive unit is hard to find now?

Not picking on you btw, I appreciate you finding stuff for anyone looking.

yeah, kascar has the regular pump drive for $81.29. I guess if someone absolutely had to have the original one- ok.

Personally I would get the other one, and an electric vacuum pump for another $80ish and be $ ahead as well as not use the short life cam driven pump. Those are probably another 150ish now too, right? Just better all around and less nickles.

Oh yeah! The vacuum one was a tall unit. Yes- that is a tach drive one, not to be confused with the oil pump drive ess (engine speed sensor) that has a 2 wire connector on it.
Gm sure made enough variations of everything!

I used to have a good memory, iirc. :oldman:
Its still good, if you are like me then its selective forgetfulness as needed.

Back