• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DTR Site Map!!

Hey Matt. I'm on there, but you gotta look hard hahaha. What we need is a different color for the 6.5 guys. All those flags are red and the same. Who do we need to talk to about making some changes?

Hey Matt. I'm on there, but you gotta look hard hahaha. What we need is a different color for the 6.5 guys. All those flags are red and the same. Who do we need to talk to about making some changes?

x2

I would like to know where the 6.5'ers are near me. Could really care less about the d-max crowd.....not that there's anything wrong with the d-max or the people that drive them. :D

Smitty

I'm there in NW Oklahoma. I'll offer whatever help I can to anyone passing through. Is it possible to add your avitar to an existing thumbtack?

x2

I would like to know where the 6.5'ers are near me. Could really care less about the d-max crowd.....not that there's anything wrong with the d-max or the people that drive them. :D

Smitty

Thats it...From now on, there will be a charge to use this forum. But only for you...):h

Thats it...From now on, there will be a charge to use this forum. But only for you...):h

Nick, I must say it is SOOO nice to be on a forum where the admin has a sense of humor.

Priceless man, -just priceless.

Thank You! :thumbsup:

Nick, I must say it is SOOO nice to be on a forum where the admin has a sense of humor.

Priceless man, -just priceless.

Thank You! :thumbsup:

He would have to, or the amount of greenbacks he dumped on that D/A would make him sick!
Not sure if that 41k is miles on it, or moneys spent. Probably miles, or that would be one hell of a crown vic!

Lets not talk about money spent...):h Those days are over. Now its pay bills time and they never seem to end.

And the good old trusty Ford is my daily driver...And yes, thats miles.

Back