• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DS4831-5521S

matuva

Tropical 6.5er
Reaction score
New Caledonia. An island in south west pacific, cl
Anybody has seen DS4831-5521S on the market? They do appear a year or 2 ago, and now I haven't seen any?

I heard they were reman in India with ceramic coated component, so it can afford ULSD, but I also heard they were recalled by Stanadyne because of defects. True ? False?

I've got one on the truck now. Shipping was delayed because of the quality assurance issue you stated. Stanadyne had to recall everything out there and that created a severe shortage of product available. But that was December time frame last year. I got mine through Heath so you should be able to source one about 'anywhere quality Stanadyne products are sold.'

Any more input on this? Looking at a 5521S and its was a no-go from the start for the owner. He paid 1200 and is accepting offers. I am debating about offering 200 bucks. I think he will take it if I do...

Back