• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DB2 injection pumps

So how big are we talking?

Well, mine puts out more than any other I have seen posted, I don't remember off the top of my head so I won't say till I find the paperwork...

I'm starting off offering the latest NEW pumps Stanadyne offers, made for ulsd, like the 4911 calibration.. not going to offer rebuilds. Every pump will be NEW and tested to make sure of said calibration..

Once I get confirmed numbers I'll post them..

Not really going to offer "hotrod" pumps solely, if someone wants and makes a purchase then wants more output then we will talk cost further, different outputs require different parts and work.. this is to narrow down tire kickers..

I guess what I'd like to know is how big and how many dollars vs how reliable, It's all a balancing act on both sides I'd presume. Ultimately I'd want biggest I could afford and still be reliable for a DD

Well the 5722 (6380) was the largest marine pump ever offered for the 6.5. That was the 4 plunger pump built for Peninsular. Are you going to offer that pump for sale?

To go bigger than the 5722 machine work would be required

@ak diesel driver
When my db2 was machined out and redone pushing 120 range I had 2 done for the fleet the same way on fleet trucks that between 3 drivers daily. Over 250,00 miles on them both. Like an idiot I sold mine.

I have to drool about a new ip for now, I Need turbo first & I am dying seeing how many of my tools were stolen trying to build my engine at the moment.

Details are still being worked out at the moment, I'm not sure of cost and lead times and a few other details. As for what pumps and how far we will go, I know I'm not willing to associate my name with a product that isn't reliable for the long run, the people involved in this also feel this way so if someone wants something that won't last, isn't dependable, won't be built at any cost. None of us are willing to forgo our name for a sale period.. Their are other shops that will take your money .. I'll post details as I get them..

Back