• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Christmas game (((GIVEAWAY!!!)))

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Howdy, I hope you had a great year. For me it was one of the busiest so far and is picking up!
This forum is my home and I wanted to say thank you for your support.

Also wanted to try to do a giveaway in some kind of fun way.
I am also nearing 10000 posts and it seems no-one ever bakes me a cake around here to celebrate these mile markers? :) So in celebration of Christmas (and post count :) ) this is what I'll do:
As soon as I hit 10000 posts anywhere on the forum I will then watch for the 2nd reply after my 10000th in that same thread I hit 10000 in and declare a winner back here. Understand?
Also, the winner must have "registered" by posting here in this thread before I hit the magic #. This way I know you are interested in receiving the gift. If the 2nd poster has not registered here I will go to the 3rd then 4th and so on until a winner is found. So, register now Christmas and 10000 is coming very soon!!

The prize will be a TimeKeeper gear set or Glow Plug Removal Tool found here (your choice)
http://leroydiesel.com/products/leroys-db2-timing-gear-set/
and here.
http://leroydiesel.com/products/leroys-glow-plug-removal-tool/
Obviously the TimeKeeper cost more, but you may not need it/be ready for it, so a Glow Plug Puller maybe just what you need instead? Anyway your choice.

Merry Christmas guys and thank you again.

Post count still shows 6 more needed. Wonder if this will happen...... A new member asks a question Leroy can't hold back and hits 10,000 then thread seems to blow up. Should be a nice welcome to the forum.

Back