• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Chips/ tuners/ programmers/ whatever you wanna call em

SuperChips Cortex in both rigs...Gonna get a a smarty for the dodge when its released and gonna get an SCT tune for Ford after I do studs...I love the fuel economy of the SC's...

I've got the first gen Banks OttoMind single tune 70hp plus I.....aw just check my sig.

I bought EFILive a few months ago which I am using for diags right now. I'm thinkin' of selling my Banks and using EFI for a bit more grunt for towing.
JP

I've got the first gen Banks OttoMind single tune 70hp plus I.....aw just check my sig.

I bought EFILive a few months ago which I am using for diags right now. I'm thinkin' of selling my Banks and using EFI for a bit more grunt for towing.
JP

I just bought it myself. Hopefully I don't blow nothing up..:D

Just out of curiosity, Wouldn't an easy way to learn how to use EFI live be to data log a "canned" tune then mimic the data to create your own custom tune?

Back