• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Carlisile PA fall swap meet

carlisle's 2013 calender
Event Date(s) Adult Admission Child Admission
Zephyrhills Winter AutoFest Feb 21-Feb 24 Thu. $8 / Fri.- Sat. $10 / Sun $5 / Multi-day Pass $30 12 and under - FREE
Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral Apr 24-Apr 28 -- --
Auburn Spring Collector Car Auction, Swap Meet & Car Corral May 9-May 11 --
Carlisle Performance & Style May 11-May 12 -- --
Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals May 17-May 19 -- --
Carlisle Ford Nationals Jun 7-Jun 9 -- --
Carlisle GM Nationals Jun 21-Jun 23 -- --
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Jul 12-Jul 14 -- --
Carlisle Bike Fest Jul 19-Jul 21 -- --
Carlisle Truck Nationals Aug 2-Aug 4 -- --
Bloomsburg Nationals Aug 9-Aug 11 -- --
Corvettes at Carlisle Aug 23-Aug 25 -- --
Auburn Fall Collector Car Auction, Swap Meet & Car Corral Aug 29-Sep 1 -- under 12- FREE
Fall Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral Oct 2-Oct 6 -- --

The Carlisle All truck show is normally a good one. There's PLENTY of stuff (good old sheetmetal) for sale normally.. Almost like a swap meet.

The Carlisle All truck show is normally a good one. There's PLENTY of stuff (good old sheet metal) for sale normally.. Almost like a swap meet.
Good to know. Aka Truck Nationals right? I wouldn't mind snagging a few deals, like a set of OEM alloys for the burb.
What is the focus of the Zephyrhills Winter AutoFest?
Any of the Collector Car Swap Meets worth going to? (for us truckie type gearheads)
Back in the day I had a Dodge Charger and I and several others from the area would go every year to the Chrysler one, that went on for several years, till wifs and kids starting messing it up.
The wife wants to go on a northern car trip, hit the great lakes, Niagara and such. Maybe i can coordinate it to hit one of the Carlisle events. :)

there is tons of stuff at the collector swap meet,, thats the one that i just went to yesterday,,, they fill up the entire fair grounds,, and there are things there from that range from new to old,,, Truck nationals is awesome as well,, i go to as many throughout the year as i can,, im a gear head, it doesnt matter if its a gm a for or a dodge,, lol

bike fest usaully gets pretty crazy,, i went a few years back,, it was a lot of fun

Back