• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Birthday present to me

radar1053

Recruit
Reaction score
When I was divorced 4 yrs ago I had sold my popup trailer before she left and now that I feel better about life even though I lost my job building Fire Rescue trucks this week I decided I am going to get back into camping and enjoy myself again. Here is a link to the style I purchased: http://www.hallmarkrv.com/campers/hallmark-ute/

I found a 2001 Ute that has the 4 season insulation, air conditioner, power jacks to raise and lower, dometic fridge, a small care free awning on passenger side, furnace, 6 gal water heater and something I did not expect is the shower with a porta potty in it. The money was really right as they are hard to find out here at a decent price but the guy had just posted it Monday morning and I looked at it around 5 pm and called the guy and told him I would take it. I will pay it in full next Friday and he will deliver it since the Fastgun style tie downs are installed in his truck and it is over 25 miles away. Then I will get them installed in my 03 duramax and start to enjoy. Don't refer to that price on the website as it wont be near that much to me.

Aint nothing wrong with that. Rook over your head and a bed to sleep in, what more do you need.

Awesome. I love my little pop up (no jokes). I even thought about going though Loveland last June on our trip.
We have the toilet and shower also, that seems to be hard to find at least when I was looking. In this part of the country pop ups are very rare as it is. Our is an old model though. A Jayco Sportster from 1996.

Enjoy yours you are in a perfect spot to do many adventures (i'm jealous) .

I must admit I was chuckling Leroy...

I looked for a while and gave up for the shower toilet pop up trailers. Ended up w/ a 16' Shasta.

If you guys don't mind, what did yours cost? Maybe I was just looking for too good a deal.

I was curious about value also.

For reference my old pop up (again no jokes :rolleyes:) was $2000.

My popup trailer was a 87 Jayco 1006 and it just had an ice box and 3 burner stove for the most part that we used, It had a small furnace that was never used. The price was right as it was given to us by Joans parents and we used it until her death in 96 and then I got rid of it 4 yrs ago as the 2nd wife never wanted to go so I felt someone should enjoy it. She then moved out 3 weeks later and I have missed camping. These truck popups around here are outrageous when new and rarely see then under 10K or so but I got this for under 8 as the guy wants the money to help pay on his horse trailer/ living area so the money will help him as well. He had over 50 people call him about it and I was the first one to look at it and place a deposit on it so it is mine. You should have shouted out Leroy when you were in Loveland. But you can always come again. <VBG>

Yeah, around here I couldn't find one with a working toilet set up for under 8500,regardless of year. I would have liked one, just out of the budget for how often we get to use it.

Good to see you around Phillip!

Hope all is well or as good as they can be for you...

That style camper is rarely seen on the market in La...never seen one up close.

Hope it serves you well my friend.

Pop up's are all over AZ, CO, UT, NM, MN it seems, but not much elsewhere

Last trip I went though Denver and though about going to Loveland.

Here is mine FWIW

DSCF1589.JPG

Back