• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Best PC and tablet web browser without tracking

dbrannon79

I'm getting there!
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, I wanted to pick everyone's brain on what web browser they use and like. I have been using firefox for several years, but I am finding that some web sites are no longer working on this browser. one is FedEx. you can't log in or track a shipment anymore on Firefox. this site only seems to work on chrome and edge now, which I don't like to use because of all the browsing and key stroke tracking that goes on nowadays.

I'd like to find a good browser I can use on both my pc and tablet that is more private and pro privacy security unlike google and others where they track your every move! Plus Firefox is a big memory hog on most devices too now! any suggestions?

Hey Fellas, I wanted to pick everyone's brain on what web browser they use and like. I have been using firefox for several years, but I am finding that some web sites are no longer working on this browser. one is FedEx. you can't log in or track a shipment anymore on Firefox. this site only seems to work on chrome and edge now, which I don't like to use because of all the browsing and key stroke tracking that goes on nowadays.

I'd like to find a good browser I can use on both my pc and tablet that is more private and pro privacy security unlike google and others where they track your every move! Plus Firefox is a big memory hog on most devices too now! any suggestions?

I use FF and have yet to find a site that won't work well.... I track packages all the time with fedex as well as every other shipping company... ya might need to update FF.... I checked fedex just now and all is well for me....

I use FF and have yet to find a site that won't work well.... I track packages all the time with fedex as well as every other shipping company... ya might need to update FF.... I checked fedex just now and all is well for me....
FF doesn't work on Win 10 IIRC.

Microsoft Edge is what came standard on my Laptop, I use Duck Duck Go as a search engine or whatever it's called.

FF will work on windows, I use it on my pc at home and at work. I had seen a youtube video the other day where FF is dying out just like the old netscape navigator did years ago. even heard that linux distros like ubuntu arent putting it on their installs as the default browser. firefox is all open source built by a community and not some company with an alternative agenda!

Apologies for tardiness to the game.

Looks like the technical issue was addressed. One last consideration is to look into having the tablet do a complete system wipe and start fresh to clear out any conflicting add-on gunk. No real harm in going this route, but make sure to offload any files and pictures to external storage before starting the reset routine. Windows 10 is also able to do a fresh start and IIRC so is Apple. Just make sure to apply all software updates before re-installing any apps.

To the core question, there really is no way to prevent tracking at all levels. If a site wants, it will get your OS and geographic location (possibly right down to your actual house). Using a VPN can mask the location, but that means paying real money, entering your real name, entering your real address, and probably entering a good phone number into somebody's database.

For browsers, Brave is getting good reviews, although am simply not following how well it works with all websites.

Other browser possibilities are PaleMoon and FireFox Focus. PaleMoon does its job fairly well, but I do run into some sites which have issues with that browser.

Toward private browsing, DuckDuckGo just got busted in the past few days for not having as absolute a privacy stance as it boasts. Turns out they got caught deliberately passing some data to Bing per contract.

Even with DuckDuckGo's embarrassing exposure this week, I still prefer its search results in comparison to Google's use of algorithms which try to decipher what I want, remember me for future search result gathering, and in turn feed me extraneous information. I want the more raw results and, even with DuckDuckGo's up and down ranking, it still appears a better absolute result than having to weed through Google's clutter. If I want to do an even wider wildcard search, there is the oldie of DogPile.

Цены на металл медь
сдать медный лом

Вторичная переработка медного металлолома - это процесс использования отходов из меди для производства новых изделий. Отходы меди включают в себя медные кабеля, трубы, остатки изготовления и прочие компоненты, содержащие медь. Переработка металлолома помогает извлечь максимальную пользу из сырьевых ресурсов. Большая часть меди, которая используется в производстве, делается из первичных источников, таких как руды. Вторичная переработка медного металлолома позволяет сократить потребление энергии, использование новых природных ресурсов и снижает негативное воздействие на окружающую среду. Процесс вторичной переработки медного металлолома начинается с его сортировки и очистки от других материалов. Затем металлолом переплавляется в печах при высоких температурах, чтобы извлечь медь. Полученная медь пройдёт дополнительные процессы очистки, прежде чем она станет готова для использования в производстве новых изделий. Вторичная переработка медного металлолома - это выгодный и экологический способ получения меди для производства новых изделий. Она помогает снизить затраты на изготовление медных изделий, а также общий уровень загрязнения окружающей среды сдать медный кабель неочищенный 1 кг цена прием кабеля медного цена

Более подробно: http://www.harboraluminum.com/en/scrap-and-secondary-aluminum

Теги темы: луженая медь цена за 1 кг, , сдать медь Спб цена за 1 кг, , сплавы цветных металлов с медью, , медь луженая цена, прием меди в Петергофе, 1 кг меди, пункт приема цветного металла медь

Цены на металл медь
сдать медный лом

Вторичная переработка медного металлолома - это процесс использования отходов из меди для производства новых изделий. Отходы меди включают в себя медные кабеля, трубы, остатки изготовления и прочие компоненты, содержащие медь. Переработка металлолома помогает извлечь максимальную пользу из сырьевых ресурсов. Большая часть меди, которая используется в производстве, делается из первичных источников, таких как руды. Вторичная переработка медного металлолома позволяет сократить потребление энергии, использование новых природных ресурсов и снижает негативное воздействие на окружающую среду. Процесс вторичной переработки медного металлолома начинается с его сортировки и очистки от других материалов. Затем металлолом переплавляется в печах при высоких температурах, чтобы извлечь медь. Полученная медь пройдёт дополнительные процессы очистки, прежде чем она станет готова для использования в производстве новых изделий. Вторичная переработка медного металлолома - это выгодный и экологический способ получения меди для производства новых изделий. Она помогает снизить затраты на изготовление медных изделий, а также общий уровень загрязнения окружающей среды сдать медный кабель неочищенный 1 кг цена прием кабеля медного цена

Более подробно: http://www.harboraluminum.com/en/scrap-and-secondary-aluminum

Теги темы: луженая медь цена за 1 кг, , сдать медь Спб цена за 1 кг, , сплавы цветных металлов с медью, , медь луженая цена, прием меди в Петергофе, 1 кг меди, пункт приема цветного металла медь
Whuts they saying ? 😵‍💫🤓😹😹😹😹

Whuts they saying ? 😵‍💫🤓😹😹😹😹

"Partial translation":

Prices for the metal copper hand over copper scrap Recycling of scrap copper metal is the process of using copper waste to produce new products. Copper waste includes copper cables, pipes, fabrication residues and other components containing copper. Recycling scrap metal helps you get the most out of your raw materials. Most of the copper that is used in production is made from primary sources such as ores. Recycling of scrap copper metal reduces energy consumption, the use of new natural resources and reduces the negative impact on the environment. The recycling process for scrap copper begins with sorting it and cleaning it of other materials. The scrap metal is then melted down in furnaces at high temperatures to extract the copper. The resulting copper will undergo additional purification processes before it is copper price

Back