• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Battery Size???

OK I am drinking 🥃 because the WalMart people are the stupidest MFers on the planet.

Bought two group 65 batteries while turning in the cores at the same time for $28 core credit. The group 65 batteries would not fit, so I returned them and tried to purchase group 34s. They wanted to charge me another core fee. Told them I was simply exchanging. They said no, the system would not allow them to do that. So I demanded to buy back my cores. They said no, can’t do that. They’ve been moved back in the warehouse part of the store. Brought in supervisor who said the same thing, then spent 1/2 hour trying to figure out a solution. I finally called time as $28 is not worth my time but informed the supervisor that they will be the subject of a letter directed to upper management at Walmart of which I am a shareholder. I immediately drove to NAPA where I got the right batteries. Paid $45 more per battery plus $8 more in core charges, but I did not waste 4 hours of my day playing circle jerk with the Walmart people.

3AA6B7A1-7AA1-40A3-B6D2-44C1B5E595B5.jpeg

OK I am drinking 🥃 because the WalMart people are the stupidest MFers on the planet.

No Shit. Two of those bottles and there would still just be a brawl at the suggestion of going. :hungover: I don't waste my time there. Wal Mart don't treat their slaves, cough, employees well either. Push some carts in off the clock on your way home...

The 1995 burb of mine had Wal Mart batteries in it when I got it. They had the receipt on the side of one battery. Took me 4 hours to exchange em as no one was in to verify they had been stone cold dead for the past year with the PO's blown engine. I reached back to the back of the shelf on the 25th of the month and got the second battery that was production dated for "next month". They only had two and I snatched one of them from "The Future". I worked damn hard for em.

FWIW I just got some AGM's from Batteries Plus as their Northstar relabel X2 and Odyssey have 5 year warranties on them from Batteries Plus. Northstar was recently purchased by Enersys the makers of Odyssey.

O’Reilly Auto Parts doesn't give me any trouble on warranty for batteries except for Optima battery part numbers (from Interstate) that they don't stock. Then again when you are known to spend over a grand a month there and several several shops combined are number 2 to "you"... 🤪

Big T it's a date. Lol... But I don't do WalMart except for a last resort...I might have to get tires there soon.. mainly cause I can possibly afford them..97 bucks a piece...I know they won't last but what can you do... Put brand new tires on it 13-14 months ago..there shot.. of course they got 40,000 miles on them already somehow..lol..think I drive it to much??

Back