• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Banks flow bench mods from Banks

Will L.

Reaction score
Tad sent me this video- looks like Banks is at it again.
But they act like no one ever considered the other information. Many do- but you just record the info and do all the math. Using the sensors and their gauges is just doing the math with the equipment.
But I know most shop’s don’t understand and don’t do the math.

Because the big race teams around here from desert stuff like the mint to motorcycles to lake boat races to drag then later nascar- many of the big names have shops here and in the south. They work out of town and then do the research in the other, and have a “home base” to work out of no matter which side of the country the races are in. Many store parts and build here because there is absolutely no humidity most the time. Nothing ever rusts, metals stabilize, etc. anyways I would see the big boys do it then do the math. It was cool to watch and learn way back then.

They do a pretty decent job explaining it here, but act like they figured it all out and no one else does.

Tad sent me this video- looks like Banks is at it again.
But they act like no one ever considered the other information. Many do- but you just record the info and do all the math. Using the sensors and their gauges is just doing the math with the equipment.
But I know most shop’s don’t understand and don’t do the math.

Because the big race teams around here from desert stuff like the mint to motorcycles to lake boat races to drag then later nascar- many of the big names have shops here and in the south. They work out of town and then do the research in the other, and have a “home base” to work out of no matter which side of the country the races are in. Many store parts and build here because there is absolutely no humidity most the time. Nothing ever rusts, metals stabilize, etc. anyways I would see the big boys do it then do the math. It was cool to watch and learn way back then.

They do a pretty decent job explaining it here, but act like they figured it all out and no one else does.

Where’s part 2?

Back