• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ATT or Heath reflash

Rodd

Recruit
Reaction score
I just got my tax return back and have a little extra $$$$$. The question is what to do first ATT or Heath reflash?

I gotta agree... without a reflash, I'm not sure your truck will be able to make best use of the ATT. Heck, your truck can't properly use your existing turbo right now. Need fuel to make boost :D

If you haven't fed the beast, you could do that little gem while you are at it. That way, when the ATT cash does show up, bingo!

I guess it's pcm.

The ATT wil give you good performance with a stock flash. You may even be able to save some cash to buy that Heath flash,because of the fuel savings from the turbo.

The KOJO flash will be an option when it is pefected (Very soon). I may end up selling the chip or PCM flash with the Turbo as a kit. I like it that much.

I have the HP-4 Heath flash and I have been happy with it. However the Chip KOJO designed for the ATT compliments the turbo nicely. I am working out the details for an exclusive deal.

The ATT wil give you good performance with a stock flash. You may even be able to save some cash to buy that Heath flash,because of the fuel savings from the turbo.

The KOJO flash will be an option when it is pefected (Very soon). I may end up selling the chip or PCM flash with the Turbo as a kit. I like it that much.

I have the HP-4 Heath flash and I have been happy with it. However the Chip KOJO designed for the ATT compliments the turbo nicely. I am working out the details for an exclusive deal.

If I were to get the kojo reflash would I do some harm running it w/ the gm8 until I get the cash for the ATT?

If I were to get the kojo reflash would I do some harm running it w/ the gm8 until I get the cash for the ATT?

NO harm running the chip, Go to the dyno run thread in the performance section and see the results from Kane he is running the same chip with a GM-4. The chip was set up for the ATT.

You have to look at the years, right now we are talking about an EPROM in a PCM for OBD1 years 94-95. The 1996+ OBD2 PCMs are entirely different, so Slim are you saying Kojo has OBD2 programs?

You have to look at the years, right now we are talking about an EPROM in a PCM for OBD1 years 94-95. The 1996+ OBD2 PCMs are entirely different, so Slim are you saying Kojo has OBD2 programs?

Yes I am saying KOJO has the ability to flash OBD2 pcm. Should have made myself clear, :mad2:

Back