• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

8 lug rims with tires

Sold yesterday, however, new owner informed me that he learned they won't fit under his truck, so he is reselling. They're still available, but they're near Marysville, Ohio. I can get you his contact information if interested.

New owner informed me a belt was bulging out, when he aired them up to 65 psi (I always ran them at 35 psi). Turned out to be a broken belt. 3 of the four were dry cracked around the rim - probably due to sitting as much as much as my truck does. I gave the guy his money back.

Long story short, Mastercraft gave me a full warranty on all four tires, so the tires are now brand new.

They're unmounted, so if someone wanted just tires or just wheels, we can work this out.

Same Courser AXT load range E -285/75R16 tires and 16x10 rims.

I'll update the craigslist ad soon and will plan to post here.

Glad you got warranty and he got his money back, that is a good deal.

I offered to give his money back - it didn't sit well with me any other way. The cracking didn't bother me at all - purely cosmetic and I've ran a lot of tires like this without issue. The broken belt, however, did bother me. That's probably the only thing that pushed the manufacturer to warranty these. I have nothing bad to say about Mastercraft - they make a good product and they've treated me very well with this.

Back