• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5l high flow upper.

We designed it out of necessity when noticing in pressure ratio logs that we clearly had a restriction in the intake somewhere. The instant benefit is lower IAT lower boost MAP vs drive pressure because you aren't trying to move air through a restricted area. For example, if you have an HX35 on and cruise 65MPH with 5psi sustained; that number will instantly drop to ~3.5 PSI and air temps will drop accordingly. It's a pretty simplistic overall concept that changes the whole look under the hood also! And it can come with all the provisions for the DS pump sensors for a full bolt-on job.

The only challenge during install is that you may need to loosen your turbo flange bolts since there's a lot of play in the T3 flange depending on turbo and bolts used. If you have a stock turbo still, no worries here.

Available through your supporting vendor on here - Leroy Diesel.

Just to make sure my train of though is correct, if one chose to initially utilize the DS4 pump, one would order the intake with provisions for said pump. But, if at a later date one should convert over to a DB2 pump, provisions for the DS could simply be blocked off. Correct?

I thought about drilling, tapping, plugging. But if I dont keep this intake and go back to the normal one- the next owner has a problem. I knew from before I put on the gm6 center mount, I would want a real turbo before long...

Back