• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 Head gaskets

Landon730

Reaction score
Im really short on funds but need head gaskets QUICK. Looking to buy 2 but may only be able to buy 1. Shoot me prices just need the gaskets.

I have 1 felpro standard thickness you can have for shipping cost. How the heck should I package it guys? Sandwich between bunch of cardboard and maybe 1x4 so it can’t be bent?

Pm me your address and who you want me to use for shipping from 89005.
I will mail this weekend.

I have 1 felpro standard thickness you can have for shipping cost. How the heck should I package it guys? Sandwich between bunch of cardboard and maybe 1x4 so it can’t be bent?

Pm me your address and who you want me to use for shipping from 89005.
I will mail this weekend.
Ok keep it light if you can please on super tight budget and will have to try to get some money into PayPal somehow or the other. Ship to P.O. Box 214 greenwood AR 72936. How should I pay you? Thank you so much by the way

I can do usps, fed ex, or ups from here. I used ups the most from here since I don’t have an account anymore- but who ever you want.

Found some thick styrofoam that will work good
Will hqve size and weight in couple minutes

2.5 or 3 lbs
2’ x 1’ x5”
I’ll try send it off tomorrow morning, but my kids birthday party is tomorrow so about a dozen 12 and 13 year olds here from tonight through Sunday evening. How did I get convinced of that mess anyways?!?
I’ll sneak out and drop it off.

2.5 or 3 lbs
2’ x 1’ x5”
I’ll try send it off tomorrow morning, but my kids birthday party is tomorrow so about a dozen 12 and 13 year olds here from tonight through Sunday evening. How did I get convinced of that mess anyways?!?
I’ll sneak out and drop it off.
Ok sounds great lol my birthday is actually today also lol. Thank you for the gasket. If you can't get it shipped until Monday that'll be perfectly fine

Wowzer. Just went into ups store after leaving fed ex in laughter thinking the clerk did something wrong with a $62 price.

$55.82 to send to po box. With street address is $24.12 via ups and would take 5-6 business days.

I put it between 2 pieces of styrofoam about 1.5” thick and in a box barely big enough to hold it. Can’t imagine a smaller/ lighter way to package it.

Post office is closed till Tuesday cuz of holiday, but Tuesday and Wednesday I work from before they open till after they close. So would be Thursday before I can try there.
(702)682- Five 78O. If you want to call me if you have any other ideas...
any friends/family in Vegas on vacation this weekend I could go hand it to?

I tried at first a piece of thin plywood cut to same length/ width- but that weighed 5 lbs. asked ups guy if it were half as skinny but more weight- he said same basic price, only dollar or so different.

Happy 16th birthday man.

I will send you both of the head gaskets that I have if you want them but It’ll be Tuesday maybe Wednesday before I could get to ship it.
After Reading the prices Will got trying to send it, you might just save money going with Rock Auto.

If you want me to get them ready to ship let me know.

Happy 16th birthday man.

I will send you both of the head gaskets that I have if you want them but It’ll be Tuesday maybe Wednesday before I could get to ship it.
After Reading the prices Will got trying to send it, you might just save money going with Rock Auto.

If you want me to get them ready to ship let me know.
Thank you

Back