• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other 2014 dodge ram 3500 4x4 dually and 2016 step deck flat bed 53 ft trailer for sale

michaelaland

Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

2014 dodge ram 3500 1 ton long bed 4x4 dually. Was used for hauling cars, getting out of the business for a new opportunity. Truck has 100,000 miles on it. All maintenance has been performed on time. It is a tradesman model. It is set up for 5th wheel and goose neck from factory. It has exhaust brake built in from factory. Power everything. I added air bags in the back. These are some pictures current with bed taken off for new trailer and pictures of bed on with the old trailer I was using at the time. I have the bed to put back on if you prefer. It runs perfect.The only thing you will need soon are tires.

2016 step deck flat bed 53 ft car/rv/freight hauler. Not but a few months old. Just purchased it from Shipshe trailers in Indiana. Made specifically for hauling RV's with a low deck for DOT height clearance. Has upgrades like 10k axles, lowered flush mount center track allowing for freight to be hauled, perforated pooched decking, extra tool boxes. Trailer just cost me over 22k. Have all receipts and invoice to prove. I am taking a 4k loss. Hydraulic over electric brakes. Has electric winch and I will include over wheel straps and ball towers. 22,000 GVWR. Here is link to website where I had the trailer built: http://www.shipshetrailers.com/53-x-102-electric-brake-with-package-set-up-to-haul-rvs/ $34000 for the truck / $18000 for the trailer Will separate or come down a little for both. Located in San Diego CA. I could deliver either one for you after working out a price. Thanks for looking. Michael (858) 353 0900

Attachments

• truck and trailer.jpg
    truck and trailer.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 25
  • trailer side.jpg
    trailer side.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 25
  • truck bed.jpg
    truck bed.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20160223_110034.jpg
    20160223_110034.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 24
Greetings everyone.

2014 dodge ram 3500 1 ton long bed 4x4 dually. Was used for hauling cars, getting out of the business for a new opportunity. Truck has 100,000 miles on it. All maintenance has been performed on time. It is a tradesman model. It is set up for 5th wheel and goose neck from factory. It has exhaust brake built in from factory. Power everything. I added air bags in the back. These are some pictures current with bed taken off for new trailer and pictures of bed on with the old trailer I was using at the time. I have the bed to put back on if you prefer. It runs perfect.The only thing you will need soon are tires.

2016 step deck flat bed 53 ft car/rv/freight hauler. Not but a few months old. Just purchased it from Shipshe trailers in Indiana. Made specifically for hauling RV's with a low deck for DOT height clearance. Has upgrades like 10k axles, lowered flush mount center track allowing for freight to be hauled, perforated pooched decking, extra tool boxes. Trailer just cost me over 22k. Have all receipts and invoice to prove. I am taking a 4k loss. Hydraulic over electric brakes. Has electric winch and I will include over wheel straps and ball towers. 22,000 GVWR. Here is link to website where I had the trailer built: http://www.shipshetrailers.com/53-x-102-electric-brake-with-package-set-up-to-haul-rvs/ $34000 for the truck / $18000 for the trailer Will separate or come down a little for both. Located in San Diego CA. I could deliver either one for you after working out a price. Thanks for looking. Michael (858) 353 0900
This rig has been sold. Thank you

Back