• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2013 LML Delete time Please Show Me The Way!

tanman_2006

Just a farm kid...
Reaction score
My truck had 113,xxx hard earned miles puffing through a constipated tail pipe.

Who is the best LML tuner (reasonable priced)?

What tunes? I don't need a race tune, just dd, light tow, medium tow, heavy tow, and "let's break something"/offroad tow.

What exhaust? I want it quite, like stock lbz maybe a little louder. Also want a turn down since I rip off tail pipes.

Don't forget, I have the tricky Cab and Chassis stacked with the already finicky LML tune.

EGR Delete, vanishing DPF, no more piss under the hood, turbo back heaven.

Thanks for the pointers.

Kory Willis at ppei, Tony at Ridgerunner diesel, and motor ops out of Canada are the 3 biggies that come to mind. You also have the option of ezlynk if you don't already have a V2 or autocal you're trying to use. Shift on the fly tuning is now available via either platform, but only a couple are offerri,g it via efilive since it's VERY custom right now(efilive doesn't support it, but a couple have copied ezlynk and doing it on there own). I will say if you don't like dealing through email or text message, ppei is NOT your pic as they want to do everything via email or text.

I don't mind email or text.

What about exhaust? Like I said I want quiet, my diamond held up good on my lbz but 5" straight pipe is too loud for long trips pulling trailers.

I don't mind email or text.

What about exhaust? Like I said I want quiet, my diamond held up good on my lbz but 5" straight pipe is too loud for long trips pulling trailers.

Yes, same one.

As Ferm said, I've heard good things from Motor OPs as well.

I had a MBRP 4" on my 06 Duramax and it was quiet. I just helped a friend put on a 4" Flo Pro on a 2011 LML and it was pretty quiet. You really couldn't hear it in the cab. It did have a muffler.

So does a 2007-2010 exhaust fit or is it worth getting the 2011-2014? I don't want to spend an arm and leg and don't see alot of lml exhausts listed

I believe most are using the 01-07 classic exhaust, and modifying the hangers to fit. Nobody is making a bolt in direct fit delete exhaust due to the attack dofs at the epa.

TRADE K@RY 2013 DURAMAX LML PACKAGE TUNES FOR K@RY 2011 LML PACKAGE TUNES BOUGHT ONLINE BUT WRONG TUNES FOR TRUCK OR THEY MAY WORK NOT SURE ANYONE KNOW IF THEY WILL , I KNOW I HAVE TO BUY A VIN LICENCE.

Still waiting to do this. Can't find an exhaust, Egr delete, and pcv reroute that is labeled for the truck and at this point I need a shop to do it and the local dealership has the best price on install.

And the def pump went out. Had 120k extended warranty but it's out now.

Looking at an h&s kit. Need something asap, anyone know of a good site?

And the def pump went out. Had 120k extended warranty but it's out now.

Looking at an h&s kit. Need something asap, anyone know of a good site?
Call Tony at Ridgerunner diesel, I'm sure he can help you with where to find "test pipes" and such.

I finally got my truck back yesterday. As far as performance WOW. Completely different truck, I don't even recognise it.

Mods:
Fass 150
Egr blocked
S&B intake
4" exhaust dumped at rear axle
Motor ops dsp5 rumble tune
Motor ops tuned tcm

Also got new idler, pitman, all tierods, and a passenger upper control arm.

The exhaust kits WILL NOT fit a cab and chassis with out quite a bit of work, the intended muffler location puts the muffler smashed between the cab and an extra cross member so my muffler is right before the axle and the exhaust dumps right after the axle. Luckily the mechanic that did it is an awesome welder, my exhaust has 2 stainless clamps so it can be pulled in 3 pieces if ever wanted but everything else is tig welded.

Unfortunately the truck goes back Friday for something loose in the front end making alot of banging noises.

What are the magic egt's #'s on an lml? I'm seeing 1300 pulling maybe 6k so 16k gross, about half my usual gross weight. This is on short half mile hills.

Probe is in the pass side manifold

What are the magic egt's #'s on an lml? I'm seeing 1300 pulling maybe 6k so 16k gross, about half my usual gross weight. This is on short half mile hills.

Probe is in the pass side manifold

What tune?

Seems a little high, but if you're on a bigger tune I'd say that's about right.

Motor ops tow tune.

Got my cousins 15.5 back to day running the same tune and pulling a similar load it ran 1200 egt on the same hill

Back