• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Deere Freek

Recruit
Reaction score
I talked to the dealer today and he said it's coming out in 2010, i thought 09 but i guess i was wrong. he gave me some info on it and a view of the engine. had wierd manifolds, kinda all one piece.... but cool none the les :D

I talked to the dealer today and he said it's coming out in 2010, i thought 09 but i guess i was wrong. he gave me some info on it and a view of the engine. had wierd manifolds, kinda all one piece.... but cool none the les :D

I was told it did not have exhaust manifolds, and it would be out in 2009, as a 2010.

I was told it did not have exhaust manifolds, and it would be out in 2009, as a 2010.

It doesn't, it's all kinda built or cast as one piece. i don't know how to explain it. The thing i didn't think was smart was running the intake air through the same piece of metal that the exhaust left. Seems to me like it would heat up iat's.

it is comin out as a 2010 model in mid to late 09, no exhaust manifold no intake manifold, the intake air is run through the valve cover and the exhaust is to the top center of the V in the motor directly into the turbo. It is pretty sweet GM has reinvented the wheels.

Back