• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

01-07 Flow Pro exhaust sytem $280 w/muff Shipped in USA. Limited time.

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Have access for a limited time on the FloPro exhaust systems for 2001-2007 DuraMax trucks.
$280 w/muff
$275 w/o muff So for $5 you get a muff.
Both include shipping.
Email me and I'll send you an invoice. [email protected]

I can get anything FlowPro has but thought I'd post this up because it seems like a great buy.
Check your local laws before ordering for legality of these systems. There are no returns on them.
:coal:

Ohh, in the market for a customer. Is this turbo back so it deletes the DOC? Is there a TIP?

You only need downpipe back to delete the emissions system. And yes the earlier exhaust can be made to fit the 07-10 trucks to do a delete, but you may have to modify a few hangers. I know with a diamond eye kit you have to, but they say MBRP drops right in, have no clue about the flo-pro.

DOC is a cat, Diesel Oxidation Catalyst.
I know, but it is normally just called a cat whereas the one used with a DPF is normally most commonly referred to as a DOC, or at least it has been whenever I have referred to one and others I have worked with. When you say DOC they normally associate with an 07+ NBS with a DPF, you say cat only they think 04-07 classic with just a cat.

The only exhaust bungs I know of are on the 07.5+ trucks with the EGT probes and backpressure sensor hookups.

Damn, turbo back kits, I'll be chatting with my customer. Can you get the trans cooler line kits that delete the stock junk? I need those too.

Damn, turbo back kits, I'll be chatting with my customer. Can you get the trans cooler line kits that delete the stock junk? I need those too.

Dmax or 6.5? I do plan to make a 6.5 kit, but it will be months before I get to that. Not much call for them and to many irons in the fire now.

They should say downpipe back I believe, not turbo back. I know a friend of mine did a FLO PRO on his 06, and he had to buy the downpipe separately from DIAMOND EYE for his. If it was a turbo back kit, then the LB7 would have to offer 2 different kits as there are 2 different downpipes for the LB7, and the LLY and newer are completely different down pipes from the LB7.

Dmax or 6.5? I do plan to make a 6.5 kit, but it will be months before I get to that. Not much call for them and to many irons in the fire now.

06 Allison 6 speed.

They should say downpipe back I believe, not turbo back. I know a friend of mine did a FLO PRO on his 06, and he had to buy the downpipe separately from DIAMOND EYE for his. If it was a turbo back kit, then the LB7 would have to offer 2 different kits as there are 2 different downpipes for the LB7, and the LLY and newer are completely different down pipes from the LB7.

Thanks. I was going by the PDF posted.

The only lines I'm aware of are marketed by a few other shops, and the EBAY store that started making them 1st. One type does away with the whole OEM line and replaces it with hydraulic hose, the other style replaces the rubber portion with a stainless braided line and crimp connectors.

Back