• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

help with my first lml tune

Spooled up

Reaction score
I just got a lml the other day and its been a pain in the ass first the keys got stolen, I got that sorted out start the truck and its in limp mode because it has no exaust piss in the tank ...i put a jug in and it ends up on my driveway. I am fed up hook up my efilive to read the tune to delete it and it cant read because the ecm is locked from factory now im on here to find a stock file. any help would be great thank you!
h.jpg

I posted up all the ones I have in the library. They are bone stock read's of most 11-early 15's(the ones that used the Allison A50 TCM, nothing for the ones that use the T87 Delphi TCM). LML's cannot be read via the obd2 port as the actual bootloader in the ECM does not support reading. You MUST be certain to get the base file for your truck. Use tis2web to identify which segments you need, and find/build a tune file where ALL of the segment numbers match.

As to tuning, you're on your own. US EFILIVE software doesn't even give you emissions tables to see, let alone modify. And just talking about LML tuning can get you a visit from the wrong 3 letter agency. Most big name tuners are no more because of tuning LML's.

Back