1. Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Antique equipment values

Discussion in 'Tractors & Farming' started by 01duramax6spd, May 22, 2008.

1. 01duramax6spd

01duramax6spd Recruit

May 6, 2008
    We have some antigue equipment and I'd like to find out what it's worth. Anyone on here have a lot of knowledge on that stuff?

Have a couple horse drawn mowers {JD and McCormick}, JD 1.5hp E series motor,some old potato diggers and a planter,ect.

Any help would be appreciated. No offers here only discussion.

2. Farmdog

Farmdog the 'Traveling Can' started here

I'm going to speculate that the implements aren't real high dollar items unless they are in some way very rare or unique. Does the engine run? It could be worth a nice little chunk of change. There are many collectors of hit-n-miss engines.

3. Turbine Doc

Turbine Doc Just Another Diesel Guy

4. oros35

oros35 Nuclear Nerd

May 11, 2008
    Clinton Pa
    Thats a great place to start. Tons of info on there. Just not the most user friendly place.

Depends a ton on the condition. And you just need to find the right market. I've seen great stuff sell for pennies or a pile of junk sell for a bunch.

5. 01duramax6spd

01duramax6spd Recruit

May 6, 2008
    That site is a PITA to navigate :sad:. I searched Ebay and can't find any of this stuff there. I was suprized.

6. 4wdaaron

4wdaaron Hard Worker