• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

84 K-10

smokymtn65

Thread starter #21
Haha, my old truck was the same way when I sold it. Forest green front fenders w/maroon OEM flares, black bumper grill filler panel, maroon original cab and bed, mis-matched maroon doors and a tan tailgate. If I still had it today I would rather drive it than the new Ram.
I had another one just as ugly, it was lifted 3in with 33s on it, My brother and I would take it to Atlanta for trade shows downtown, Never had to worry about changing lanes, getting stolen, or scratched! It was the one I put the NV4500 in. That truck was a blast!

Husker6.5

135' diagonal 16:9HD, 25KW sound!
@Husker6.5

I guess I should move over here and not hijack the other thread any more! lol it 's had a few pieces of venison in the bed, none in or on the grill that i know of! lol
You should move out here, White Tail and Mule Deer everywhere! Four hunting seasons. Rifle, Blackpowder, Bow and Bumper! And they're all corn and sorghum fed - tender, juicy and taste like baby beef - no "gamey" taste to them!

MrMarty51

You should move out here, White Tail and Mule Deer everywhere! Four hunting seasons. Rifle, Blackpowder, Bow and Bumper! And they're all corn and sorghum fed - tender, juicy and taste like baby beef - no "gamey" taste to them!
I`m on My way, oh wait, no taste of sagebrush, what would that taste like. LOL