Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
- Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
- We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
- Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
- NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
Problems registering? Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
- Last Activity:
- May 25, 2017 at 6:12 PM
- Sep 19, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, Male, from Texas
Still Hanging On Jan 27, 2017
- deejaaa was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, May 25, 2017 at 6:12 PM
Signature.............If you can't fix the problem with a hammer, it's probably electrical.............
93 1 ton 4 door, 2WD, 6.5, 4L80E, w/ Gear Vendors OD unit, 1800 rpm at 67 mph, TCC manual switch, straight pipe, GP manual mod, fuel pressure/boost gauge, spin-on 10 micron fuel filter pre-FFM. Installed ATT on 6-12-2011. Brought home 9/4/08, has '99 engine, daily driver,avg 600 miles/week. Now with a manual controller for the 4L80 transmission (Jakes PCS/EPC eliminator plug and controller).
96 ¾ ton, 6.5, 2WD, stock, ext cab, long bed. Down and maybe out.....
2002 Jetta GLS, TDI, 5 speed, white, 50 mpg. Brought home 4-22-2012.