Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
- Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
- We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
- Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
- NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
Problems registering? Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
- Last Activity:
- Apr 27, 2017 at 12:32 PM
- Jun 7, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
What T F, over, from Nashport, Ohio
quo Jan 27, 2017
- 3500GMC was last seen:
- Viewing latest content, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Signature'93 GMC Sierra SLE K3500 RCLB 4L80E 4.10 axles, lockers, JB8 13x3.5 brakes, 4X4 SRW 1TON, 6.5TD now a fully ported big valve '82 6.2 turbocharged, mandrel straight pipe w/ warpspeed x-over, Fluidampr, tweaked DB2-2831-4911 IP, Battery relocation, H/O W/P, CDR elim custom vent, PYO wheels w/285-75 Dick Cepek FC-II's - Quasar Blue and Argent Silver two tone.
...and other various GM cars and trucks..and a couple Jeeps..and a Diamond T semi, C65 dump, uugh need more space